Please apply here on „MINTbund.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Note: Please apply exclusively via our direct application link hosted by Empfehlungsbund and MINTbund.de: https://en.mintbund.de/jobs/244181/deputy-lead-c-nummer-software-developer-m-strich-f-strich-d-for-measurement-technology-home-office. We are looking forward to meet you!
SURAGUS GmbH develops, manufactures, and distributes measurement and testing technology based on the eddy current testing method. SURAGUS sensors are used for characterizing carbon fibers, batteries, touchscreens, smart glass, and wafers. Corporations, SMEs, and research institutes value the versatile applications and high measurement accuracy of SURAGUS solutions. The company is distinguished by its high level of innovation, having received multiple innovation awards and is looking to expand the team to continue our growth.
- Deputy Lead Software Developer
- .NET migration and partial reimplementation of our measurement technology SDK
- Minor extensions to our already very stable measurement software
- Participation in the improvement and maintenance of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Expansion and participation in the automated testing environment
- Collaboration with application experts and product managers to ensure a unified user experience
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience with the following technologies: C# / .NET / .NET Framework
- Experience in WPF GUI development
- Knowledge of design patterns and multithreading programming
- Professional experience of more than 5 years is desirable
- English B2+; German skills B1 desired
- Experience with measurement or testing software in an industrial setting
- Experience with Python
What We Offer
- Permanent employment with market-oriented compensation
- State-of-the-art C# development environment and tools
- Remote work option up to 100% if desired
- A secure job in a young, growing company with room for self-realization
- Motivated team and flat hierarchy
- Various corporate benefits, such as shared company sports, employee vouchers, and company events
- Professional and personal development through training, participation in industry conferences, and coaching from experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for taking on new tasks or projects with higher responsibility and complexity
Location Dresden Klotzsche / Saxony
We look forward to receiving your application! A resume is sufficient. Please let us now about your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations. Please send us an email at: email@example.com.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czechia, Hungary, Cyprus, Austria
Short profile of SURAGUS GmbH
We are a leading company in the industry, standing for progress and technological excellence. Our mission is to set new standards in measurement technology and create innovative solutions for our customers.
The German SURAGUS GmbH develops, manufactures and markets measuring and testing solutions based on eddy current testing technology. The wide and high frequency range of EddyCus systems allows the testing of very low to good conductive materials. The EddyCus testing systems are used for the characterization of coatings, fiber reinforced composites and metals, alloys, semiconductors, ceramics or plastics. EddyCus testing systems are used for serial testing, process control and quality assurance in large multinational companies, SMEs, testing laboratories and research institutes on five continents. Our customers value the multiplicity of applications, the high accuracy, user-friendly software and our fast service. SURAGUS is driven by innovation, for which the company was awarded with several innovation awards and the title "German hidden champion".
Our challenges are diverse and exciting. We are working on the development of highly precise measuring instruments that can be used in various industries.